Eaug7 Ukulele Chord (Position #3)
Played '5445' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA). Alternative name: E7+5.
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
- Type : Seventh (augmented)
- Intervals : E (T), Ab (3M), C (6m), D (7m),
- Formula : 1 3 #5 m7
- Alternative notation : 5 4 4 5
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative Eaug7 positions
We have 3 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (26): Dbaug7, Daug7, Ebaug7, Gbaug7, Gaug7, Abaug7, Bbaug7, F/Db, Bbaug/Db, Daug/Db, Gbaug/Db, Baug/Db, Ebaug/Db, Gaug/Db, Gb/D, G/Eb, Caug/Eb, Eaug/Eb, Abaug/Eb, Aaug/E, Dbaug/E, Faug/E, Ab/E, Faug/Bb, Aaug/B, Dbaug/B,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Eaug7 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: A Melodic minor, F Melodic minor, A Harmonic minor, Bb Overtone, D Overtone, E Altered, Ab Altered, Ab Altered bb7, E Super locrian, Ab Super locrian, Ab Ultralocrian, A Hawaiian, F Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!