Em13 Ukulele Chord
Played '0204' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
Em13 Chord details
- Type : Extended (minor thirteenth)
- Intervals : E (T), G (3m), B (5J), D (7m), Gb (9M), A (11J), Db (13M), We ignored 3 less important note(s) to be able to form the chord.
- Formula : 1 b3 5 b7 9 11 13
- Alternative notation : 0 2 0 4
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative Em13 positions
We have 2 other positions for this uke chord.
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Em13 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!