Bm6 Ukulele Chord
Played '1222' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Added (minor sixth)
- Intervals : B (T), D (3m), Gb (5J), Ab (6M),
- Formula : 1 b3 5 6
- Alternative notation : 1 2 2 2
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative Bm6 positions
We have 2 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (3): Abm7b5, Abdim/Gb, Bm/Ab,
- Same Fingering (51): Bbm7b5, Dbsus2, Dbsus4, Db7sus4, Dsus2, D7sus4, Eb7sus4, E7sus4, Fsus2, Fm6, Gb7sus4, Gbm6, Absus4, Abm7b5, E11, B11, G11, Gb11, Bm11, Cm11, Dbm11, Abm11, A11, Ab11, Eb11, F11, Bbm11, Dm11, Ebm11, Gsus2/C, Dsus4/C, Gbsus2/D, Dbsus4/D, Gsus2/Eb, Dsus4/Eb, Absus2/E, Ebsus4/E, Abdim/Gb, Bbsus2/Gb, Fsus4/Gb, Bsus2/Ab, Gbsus4/Ab, Bm/Ab, Csus2/Ab, Gsus4/Ab, Csus2/A, Dbsus2/A, Gsus4/A, Absus4/A, Dbsus2/Bb, Absus4/Bb,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Bm6 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: A Major, A Melodic minor, B Melodic minor, Eb Harmonic minor, Gb Harmonic minor, Gb Natural minor, Ab Blues, D Overtone, E Overtone, Bb Altered, Ab Altered, D Altered bb7, F Altered bb7, Bb Super locrian, Ab Super locrian, D Ultralocrian, F Ultralocrian, A Hawaiian, B Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!