Fsus2 Ukulele Chord (Position #3)
Played '5788' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Suspended (second)
- Intervals : F (T), G (2M), C (5J),
- Formula : 1 2 5
- Alternative notation : 5 7 8 8
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative Fsus2 positions
We have 3 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (1): Csus4,
- Same Fingering (51): Bbm7b5, Bm6, Dbsus2, Dbsus4, Db7sus4, Dsus2, D7sus4, Eb7sus4, E7sus4, Fm6, Gb7sus4, Gbm6, Absus4, Abm7b5, E11, B11, G11, Gb11, Bm11, Cm11, Dbm11, Abm11, A11, Ab11, Eb11, F11, Bbm11, Dm11, Ebm11, Gsus2/C, Dsus4/C, Gbsus2/D, Dbsus4/D, Gsus2/Eb, Dsus4/Eb, Absus2/E, Ebsus4/E, Abdim/Gb, Bbsus2/Gb, Fsus4/Gb, Bsus2/Ab, Gbsus4/Ab, Bm/Ab, Csus2/Ab, Gsus4/Ab, Csus2/A, Dbsus2/A, Gsus4/A, Absus4/A, Dbsus2/Bb, Absus4/Bb,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Fsus2 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: Bb Major, C Major, Eb Major, F Major, Ab Major, Bb Melodic minor, C Melodic minor, F Melodic minor, C Harmonic minor, F Harmonic minor, A Natural minor, C Natural minor, D Natural minor, F Natural minor, G Natural minor, C Blues, D Blues, G Blues, Bb Major pentatonic, Eb Major pentatonic, F Major pentatonic, C Minor pentatonic, D Minor pentatonic, G Minor pentatonic, Bb Overtone, Eb Overtone, F Overtone, A Altered, B Altered, E Altered, B Altered bb7, E Altered bb7, A Super locrian, B Super locrian, E Super locrian, B Ultralocrian, E Ultralocrian, Bb Hawaiian, C Hawaiian, F Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!