Csus4 Ukulele Chord (Position #3)
Played '5788' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
- Type : Suspended (fourth)
- Intervals : C (T), F (4J), G (5J),
- Formula : 1 4 5
- Alternative notation : 5 7 8 8
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative Csus4 positions
We have 2 other positions for this uke chord.
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Csus4 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: Bb Major, C Major, Eb Major, F Major, Ab Major, Bb Melodic minor, C Melodic minor, F Melodic minor, C Harmonic minor, F Harmonic minor, A Natural minor, C Natural minor, D Natural minor, F Natural minor, G Natural minor, C Blues, D Blues, G Blues, Bb Major pentatonic, Eb Major pentatonic, F Major pentatonic, C Minor pentatonic, D Minor pentatonic, G Minor pentatonic, Bb Overtone, Eb Overtone, F Overtone, A Altered, B Altered, E Altered, B Altered bb7, E Altered bb7, A Super locrian, B Super locrian, E Super locrian, B Ultralocrian, E Ultralocrian, Bb Hawaiian, C Hawaiian, F Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!