Gbm7 (F#m7) Ukulele Chord
Played '2424' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Seventh (minor)
- Intervals : Gb (T), A (3m), Db (5J), E (7m),
- Alternative notation : 2 4 2 4
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative Gbm7 (F#m7) positions
We have 3 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (3): A6, A/Gb, Gbm/E,
- Same Fingering (59): A7, A7sus4, Bbm7, Bb7sus4, B7, B7sus4, C7, C7sus4, Db7, Db7sus4, D7, D7sus4, Eb7, Ebm7b5, Fm6, Ab7, Ab7sus4, Cdim7, Dbdim7, Ddim7, Ddim7, Ebdim7, Ebdim7, Edim7, Fdim7, Fdim7, Gbdim7, Gdim7, Abdim7, Abdim7, Adim7, Adim7, Bbdim7, Bdim7, Bdim7, Ab/Gb, Cdim/Ab, Dbsus2/Gb, Gbsus2/Eb, Dbsus4/Eb, Absus4/Gb, Dbm/Gb, Dbdim/Ab, Ebdim/Db, Gbm/Eb, D/Eb, A/Gb, Gbm/E, Dbdim/A, Gsus2/E, Dsus4/E, Ddim/Bb, Absus2/F, Ebsus4/F, E/F, Gbsus2/E, Dbsus4/E, Gbsus2/F, Dbsus4/F,
Scales that fit
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Gbm7 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke
(we do NOT list modes or uncommon scales):
A Major, D Major, E Major, E Melodic minor, Db Harmonic minor, B Natural minor, Db Natural minor, Gb Natural minor, Gb Blues, A Major pentatonic, Gb Minor pentatonic, A Overtone, Eb Altered, C Altered bb7, Eb Super locrian, C Ultralocrian, E Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!