GbM7 (F#M7) Ukulele Chord - Slack-key
Played '2426' in slack-key - Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
GbM7 (F#M7) Chord details
- Type : Seventh (minor)
- Intervals : Gb (T), A (3m), Db (5J), E (7m),
- Formula : 1 b3 5 b7
- Alternative notation : 2 4 2 6
- Tuning : Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Alternative GbM7 (F#M7) positions
We have 3 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (1): Gbm13,
- Same Fingering (48): A7, A7sus4, Bbm7, Bb7sus4, B7, B7sus4, C7, C7sus4, Db7, Db7sus4, D7, D7sus4, Eb7, Ebm7b5, Fm6, Ab7, Ab7sus4, Cdim7, Dbdim7, Ddim7, Ddim7, Ebdim7, Ebdim7, E9, Edim7, F9, Fdim7, Fdim7, Gbdim7, Gdim7, Ab9, Abdim7, Abdim7, Adim7, Adim7, Bbdim7, Bdim7, Bdim7, A7sus2, Bb7sus2, Gb7sus2, G7sus2, Ab7sus2, Ebm11, Fm11, Gbm11, Gm11, Abdim7,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a GbM7 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: A Major, D Major, E Major, E Melodic minor, Db Harmonic minor, B Natural minor, Db Natural minor, Gb Natural minor, Gb Blues, A Major pentatonic, Gb Minor pentatonic, A Overtone, Eb Altered, C Altered bb7, Eb Super locrian, C Ultralocrian, E Hawaiian,
Create your own GbM7 ukulele chord pattern using the notes of the GbM7 arpeggio / intervals on the fretboard :
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!