bbm7 Ukulele Chord (Position #2) - Slack-key
Played '68610' in slack-key - Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)
- Type : Seventh (minor)
- Intervals : A (T), C (3m), E (5J), G (7m),
- Formula : 1 b3 5 b7
- Alternative notation : 6 8 6 10
- Tuning : Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Alternative bbm7 positions
Sorry, we do not have more positions for this chord.
- Same Fingering (48): A7, A7sus4, Bb7sus4, B7, B7sus4, C7, C7sus4, Db7, Db7sus4, D7, D7sus4, Eb7, Ebm7b5, Fm6, Gbm7, Ab7, Ab7sus4, Cdim7, Dbdim7, Ddim7, Ddim7, Ebdim7, Ebdim7, E9, Edim7, F9, Fdim7, Fdim7, Gbdim7, Gdim7, Ab9, Abdim7, Abdim7, Adim7, Adim7, Bbdim7, Bdim7, Bdim7, A7sus2, Bb7sus2, Gb7sus2, G7sus2, Ab7sus2, Ebm11, Fm11, Gbm11, Gm11, Abdim7,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a bbm7 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: C Major, F Major, G Major, G Melodic minor, E Harmonic minor, A Natural minor, D Natural minor, E Natural minor, A Blues, C Major pentatonic, A Minor pentatonic, C Overtone, Gb Altered, Eb Altered bb7, Gb Super locrian, Eb Ultralocrian, G Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!