Ebm7b5 (D#m7b5) Ukulele Chord - Slack-key
Played '2326' in slack-key - Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG). Alternative name: Ebm7(b5).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
Ebm7b5 (D#m7b5) Chord details
- Type : Seventh (half-diminished)
- Intervals : Eb (T), Gb (3m), A (5-), Db (7m),
- Formula : 1 b3 b5 b7
- Alternative notation : 2 3 2 6
- Tuning : Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Alternative Ebm7b5 (D#m7b5) positions
Sorry, we do not have more positions for this chord.
- Same Fingering (48): A7, A7sus4, Bbm7, Bb7sus4, B7, B7sus4, C7, C7sus4, Db7, Db7sus4, D7, D7sus4, Eb7, Fm6, Gbm7, Ab7, Ab7sus4, Cdim7, Dbdim7, Ddim7, Ddim7, Ebdim7, Ebdim7, E9, Edim7, F9, Fdim7, Fdim7, Gbdim7, Gdim7, Ab9, Abdim7, Abdim7, Adim7, Adim7, Bbdim7, Bdim7, Bdim7, A7sus2, Bb7sus2, Gb7sus2, G7sus2, Ab7sus2, Ebm11, Fm11, Gbm11, Gm11, Abdim7,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Ebm7b5 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: E Major, E Melodic minor, Gb Melodic minor, Bb Harmonic minor, Db Harmonic minor, Db Natural minor, Eb Blues, A Overtone, B Overtone, Eb Altered, F Altered, A Altered bb7, C Altered bb7, Eb Super locrian, F Super locrian, A Ultralocrian, C Ultralocrian, E Hawaiian, Gb Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!