Ebm11 (D#m11) Ukulele Chord (Position #2) - Slack-key
Played '1326' in slack-key - Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
Ebm11 (D#m11) Chord details
- Type : Extended (minor eleventh)
- Intervals : Eb (T), Gb (3m), Bb (5J), Db (7m), F (9M), Ab (11J), We ignored 2 less important note(s) to be able to form the chord.
- Formula : 1 b3 5 b7 9 11
- Alternative notation : 1 3 2 6
- Tuning : Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Alternative Ebm11 (D#m11) positions
We have 2 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (48): A7, A7sus4, Bbm7, Bb7sus4, B7, B7sus4, C7, C7sus4, Db7, Db7sus4, D7, D7sus4, Eb7, Ebm7b5, Fm6, Gbm7, Ab7, Ab7sus4, Cdim7, Dbdim7, Ddim7, Ddim7, Ebdim7, Ebdim7, E9, Edim7, F9, Fdim7, Fdim7, Gbdim7, Gdim7, Ab9, Abdim7, Abdim7, Adim7, Adim7, Bbdim7, Bdim7, Bdim7, A7sus2, Bb7sus2, Gb7sus2, G7sus2, Ab7sus2, Fm11, Gbm11, Gm11, Abdim7,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Ebm11 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!