A7 Ukulele Chord (Position #2) - Slack-key
Played '2436' in slack-key - Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)
- Type : Seventh (dominant)
- Intervals : A (T), Db (3M), E (5J), G (7m),
- Formula : 1 3 5 b7
- Alternative notation : 2 4 3 6
- Tuning : Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Alternative A7 positions
We have 3 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (48): A7sus4, Bbm7, Bb7sus4, B7, B7sus4, C7, C7sus4, Db7, Db7sus4, D7, D7sus4, Eb7, Ebm7b5, Fm6, Gbm7, Ab7, Ab7sus4, Cdim7, Dbdim7, Ddim7, Ddim7, Ebdim7, Ebdim7, E9, Edim7, F9, Fdim7, Fdim7, Gbdim7, Gdim7, Ab9, Abdim7, Abdim7, Adim7, Adim7, Bbdim7, Bdim7, Bdim7, A7sus2, Bb7sus2, Gb7sus2, G7sus2, Ab7sus2, Ebm11, Fm11, Gbm11, Gm11, Abdim7,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a A7 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: D Major, D Melodic minor, E Melodic minor, D Harmonic minor, B Natural minor, A Overtone, G Overtone, Db Altered, Eb Altered, Db Altered bb7, Db Super locrian, Eb Super locrian, Db Ultralocrian, D Hawaiian, E Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!