A7 Ukulele Chord (Position #3) - Slack-key
Played '6759' in slack-key - Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
A7 Chord details
- Type : Seventh (dominant)
- Intervals : A (T), Db (3M), E (5J), G (7m),
- Formula : 1 3 5 b7
- Alternative notation : 6 7 5 9
- Tuning : Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Alternative A7 positions
We have 3 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (68): Am7, A7sus4, A6, Am6, Bb7, Bb7sus4, Bb6, B7, B7sus4, B6, Bm7b5, C7sus4, C6, Cm7b5, Db7sus4, Dbm7b5, Dm7, Dm6, Dm7b5, Ebm7, Ebm6, Ebm7b5, Em7, Em6, Em7b5, F7, Fm7, F7sus4, F6, Fm6, Fm7b5, Gb7, Gbm7, Gb7sus4, Gb6, Gbm6, G7, Gm7, G7sus4, G6, Gm6, Gm7b5, Ab7, Abm7, Ab7sus4, Ab6, Db11, G13, Gb13, Faug7, Eb7sus2, Gb7sus2, Ab7sus2, Cm11, Dbm11, Dm11, Ebm11, Em11, Fm11, Gm11, DmMaj7, EbmMaj7, EmMaj7, FmMaj7, GbmMaj7, D11, E11, Gb11,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a A7 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: D Major, D Melodic minor, E Melodic minor, D Harmonic minor, B Natural minor, A Overtone, G Overtone, Db Altered, Eb Altered, Db Altered bb7, Db Super locrian, Eb Super locrian, Db Ultralocrian, D Hawaiian, E Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!