C7sus4 Ukulele Chord (Position #4) - Slack-key
Played '1010812' in slack-key - Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Suspended (dominant 7th suspended 4th)
- Intervals : C (T), F (4J), G (5J), Bb (7m),
- Formula : 1 4 5 b7
- Alternative notation : 10 10 8 12
- Tuning : Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Alternative C7sus4 positions
We have 3 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (68): A7, Am7, A7sus4, A6, Am6, Bb7, Bb7sus4, Bb6, B7, B7sus4, B6, Bm7b5, C6, Cm7b5, Db7sus4, Dbm7b5, Dm7, Dm6, Dm7b5, Ebm7, Ebm6, Ebm7b5, Em7, Em6, Em7b5, F7, Fm7, F7sus4, F6, Fm6, Fm7b5, Gb7, Gbm7, Gb7sus4, Gb6, Gbm6, G7, Gm7, G7sus4, G6, Gm6, Gm7b5, Ab7, Abm7, Ab7sus4, Ab6, Db11, G13, Gb13, Faug7, Eb7sus2, Gb7sus2, Ab7sus2, Cm11, Dbm11, Dm11, Ebm11, Em11, Fm11, Gm11, DmMaj7, EbmMaj7, EmMaj7, FmMaj7, GbmMaj7, D11, E11, Gb11,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a C7sus4 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: Bb Major, Eb Major, F Major, Ab Major, Bb Melodic minor, F Melodic minor, F Harmonic minor, C Natural minor, D Natural minor, F Natural minor, G Natural minor, C Blues, G Blues, Bb Major pentatonic, Eb Major pentatonic, C Minor pentatonic, G Minor pentatonic, Bb Overtone, Eb Overtone, A Altered, E Altered, E Altered bb7, A Super locrian, E Super locrian, E Ultralocrian, Bb Hawaiian, F Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!