Ebm6 (D#m6) Ukulele Chord - Slack-key
Played '3325' in slack-key - Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
Ebm6 (D#m6) Chord details
- Type : Added (minor sixth)
- Intervals : Eb (T), Gb (3m), Bb (5J), C (6M),
- Formula : 1 b3 5 6
- Alternative notation : 3 3 2 5
- Tuning : Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Alternative Ebm6 (D#m6) positions
We have 3 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (1): EbmMaj7,
- Same Fingering (68): A7, Am7, A7sus4, A6, Am6, Bb7, Bb7sus4, Bb6, B7, B7sus4, B6, Bm7b5, C7sus4, C6, Cm7b5, Db7sus4, Dbm7b5, Dm7, Dm6, Dm7b5, Ebm7, Ebm7b5, Em7, Em6, Em7b5, F7, Fm7, F7sus4, F6, Fm6, Fm7b5, Gb7, Gbm7, Gb7sus4, Gb6, Gbm6, G7, Gm7, G7sus4, G6, Gm6, Gm7b5, Ab7, Abm7, Ab7sus4, Ab6, Db11, G13, Gb13, Faug7, Eb7sus2, Gb7sus2, Ab7sus2, Cm11, Dbm11, Dm11, Ebm11, Em11, Fm11, Gm11, DmMaj7, EbmMaj7, EmMaj7, FmMaj7, GbmMaj7, D11, E11, Gb11,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Ebm6 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: Db Major, Db Melodic minor, Eb Melodic minor, Bb Harmonic minor, G Harmonic minor, Bb Natural minor, C Blues, Gb Overtone, Ab Overtone, C Altered, D Altered, A Altered bb7, Gb Altered bb7, C Super locrian, D Super locrian, A Ultralocrian, Gb Ultralocrian, Db Hawaiian, Eb Hawaiian,
Create your own Ebm6 ukulele chord pattern using the notes of the Ebm6 arpeggio / intervals on the fretboard :
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!