A7sus4 Ukulele Chord (Position #3) - Slack-key
Played '7759' in slack-key - Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
A7sus4 Chord details
- Type : Suspended (dominant 7th suspended 4th)
- Intervals : A (T), D (4J), E (5J), G (7m),
- Formula : 1 4 5 b7
- Alternative notation : 7 7 5 9
- Tuning : Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Alternative A7sus4 positions
We have 2 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (68): A7, Am7, A6, Am6, Bb7, Bb7sus4, Bb6, B7, B7sus4, B6, Bm7b5, C7sus4, C6, Cm7b5, Db7sus4, Dbm7b5, Dm7, Dm6, Dm7b5, Ebm7, Ebm6, Ebm7b5, Em7, Em6, Em7b5, F7, Fm7, F7sus4, F6, Fm6, Fm7b5, Gb7, Gbm7, Gb7sus4, Gb6, Gbm6, G7, Gm7, G7sus4, G6, Gm6, Gm7b5, Ab7, Abm7, Ab7sus4, Ab6, Db11, G13, Gb13, Faug7, Eb7sus2, Gb7sus2, Ab7sus2, Cm11, Dbm11, Dm11, Ebm11, Em11, Fm11, Gm11, DmMaj7, EbmMaj7, EmMaj7, FmMaj7, GbmMaj7, D11, E11, Gb11,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a A7sus4 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: C Major, D Major, F Major, G Major, D Melodic minor, G Melodic minor, D Harmonic minor, A Natural minor, B Natural minor, D Natural minor, E Natural minor, A Blues, E Blues, C Major pentatonic, G Major pentatonic, A Minor pentatonic, E Minor pentatonic, C Overtone, G Overtone, Db Altered, Gb Altered, Db Altered bb7, Db Super locrian, Gb Super locrian, Db Ultralocrian, D Hawaiian, G Hawaiian,
Create your own A7sus4 ukulele chord pattern using the notes of the A7sus4 arpeggio / intervals on the fretboard :
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!