Ebm9 (D#m9) Ukulele Chord
Played '6526' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-key Tuning (CGEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Added (minor ninth)
- Intervals : Eb (T), Gb (3m), Bb (5J), Db (7m), F (9M),
- Alternative notation : 6 5 2 6
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative Ebm9 (D#m9) positions
Sorry, we do not have more positions for this chord.
- Same Fingering (22): Badd9, Db, Dbadd9, D, Dadd9, Ebadd9, Eadd9, Bbadd9, D9, Dm9, Eb9, E9, Abm9, Bb/Db, Bbsus2/D, Fsus4/D, Bbm/D, B/Db, Bsus2/Eb, Gbsus4/Eb, Dbsus2/F, Absus4/F,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!