Ab13 (G#13) Ukulele Chord
Played '1523' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Extended (thirteenth)
- Intervals : Ab (T), C (3M), Eb (5J), Gb (7m), Bb (9M), Db (11J), F (13M),
- Alternative notation : 1 5 2 3
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative Ab13 (G#13) positions
Sorry, we do not have more positions for this chord.
- Same Position (1): Fm/Gb,
- Same Fingering (32): Am7, Aadd9, Bm7, B6, Cm7, C6, Dbm7, Db6, Dm7, Ebm7, Eb6, E6, Eadd9, F6, Gb6, Gbadd9, Gadd9, Abm7, Abadd9, B/Ab, Abm/Gb, E/Gb, Esus2/Ab, Bsus4/Ab, Caug/Gb, Eaug/Gb, C/Ab, Abaug/Gb, C/A, Db/Bb, Gbsus2/Bb, Dbsus4/Bb,
Scales that fit
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Ab13 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke
(we do NOT list modes or uncommon scales):
Db Major, Bb Natural minor,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!