FmMaj7 Ukulele Chord
Played '1413' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA). Alternative name: Fm(Maj7).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
FmMaj7 Chord details
- Type : Seventh (minor major)
- Intervals : F (T), Ab (3m), C (5J), E (7M),
- Formula : 1 b3 5 7
- Alternative notation : 1 4 1 3
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative FmMaj7 positions
We have 5 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (11): CmMaj7, GbmMaj7, GmMaj7, AbmMaj7, AmMaj7, BbmMaj7, BmMaj7, Gbm/F, Aaug/Gb, Dbaug/Gb, Faug/Gb,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a FmMaj7 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: F Melodic minor, A Harmonic minor, F Harmonic minor, Bb Overtone, E Altered, E Altered bb7, Ab Altered bb7, E Super locrian, E Ultralocrian, Ab Ultralocrian, F Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!