FmMaj7 Ukulele Chord - Baritone
Played '3110' on the baritone - G-Tuning (DGBE). Alternative name: Fm(Maj7).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
- Type : Seventh (minor major)
- Intervals : F (T), Ab (3m), C (5J), E (7M),
- Formula : 1 b3 5 7
- Alternative notation : 3 1 1 0
- Tuning : G-Tuning (DGBE)
Alternative FmMaj7 positions
We have 4 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (2): Fm/E, Abaug/F,
- Same Fingering (8): Gm6, Abaug7, Asus2, Gb7sus2, Fm/E, Dbsus4/E, Abaug/F, A/Gb,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a FmMaj7 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: F Melodic minor, A Harmonic minor, F Harmonic minor, Bb Overtone, E Altered, E Altered bb7, Ab Altered bb7, E Super locrian, E Ultralocrian, Ab Ultralocrian, F Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!