FmMaj7 Ukulele Chord (Position #2) - Baritone
Played '2111' on the baritone - G-Tuning (DGBE). Alternative name: Fm(Maj7).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Seventh (minor major)
- Intervals : F (T), Ab (3m), C (5J), E (7M),
- Formula : 1 b3 5 7
- Alternative notation : 2 1 1 1
- Tuning : G-Tuning (DGBE)
Alternative FmMaj7 positions
We have 4 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (2): Eaug/F, Caug/Gb,
- Same Fingering (17): GmMaj7, AbmMaj7, AmMaj7, Bbm, BbmMaj7, BmMaj7, CmMaj7, DbmMaj7, DmMaj7, GbmMaj7, Eaug/F, Caug/Gb, Gbm/F, Dbaug/Gb, Gbaug/G, Bbaug/G, Daug/G,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a FmMaj7 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: F Melodic minor, A Harmonic minor, F Harmonic minor, Bb Overtone, E Altered, E Altered bb7, Ab Altered bb7, E Super locrian, E Ultralocrian, Ab Ultralocrian, F Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!