Dbm7 (C#m7) Ukulele Chord
Played '1102' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Seventh (minor)
- Intervals : Db (T), E (3m), Ab (5J), B (7m),
- Alternative notation : 1 1 0 2
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative Dbm7 (C#m7) positions
We have 2 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (2): E6, E/Db,
- Same Fingering (13): Bbm7b5, Dbm6, E7, E11, Bbdim/Ab, E/Db, Am/D, A/D, Am/Eb, Caug/D, Eaug/D, Abaug/D, Dbm/C,
Scales that fit
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Dbm7 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke
(we do NOT list modes or uncommon scales):
A Major, B Major, E Major, B Melodic minor, Ab Harmonic minor, Db Natural minor, Gb Natural minor, Ab Natural minor, Db Blues, E Major pentatonic, Db Minor pentatonic, E Overtone, Bb Altered, G Altered bb7, Bb Super locrian, G Ultralocrian, B Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!