Caug/D Slashed Ukulele Chord
Played '1203' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Don't know what a slash chord is? Read this
This is a real slashed chord. Altered bass note is on the C-String
Caug/D Chord details
- Type : Slash Chord
- Intervals : C (T), E (3M), Ab (6m), D ( / ),
- Alternative notation : 1 2 0 3
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
- Same Position (3): Eaug7, Eaug/D, Abaug/D,
- Same Fingering (18): Dbm7, Dbm6, D7sus2, Dm9, E7, Eaug7, E9, Emaj9, Bbm7b5, Bm11, Dbm/C, E/Db, Am/D, A/D, Eaug/D, Abaug/D, Am/Eb, Bbdim/Ab,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!