Am7b5 Ukulele Chord
Played '2333' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA). Alternative name: Am7(b5).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Seventh (half-diminished)
- Intervals : A (T), C (3m), Eb (5-), G (7m),
- Formula : 1 b3 b5 b7
- Alternative notation : 2 3 3 3
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative Am7b5 positions
Sorry, we do not have more positions for this chord.
- Same Position (3): Cm6, Adim/G, Cm/A,
- Same Fingering (21): Bmaj7, Bm7b5, Cmaj7, Cm6, Cm7b5, Dbm, Dbmaj7, Dbm6, Dbm7b5, Dm6, Dm7b5, Ebm, Ebmaj7, Ebm6, Em, Em6, Em7b5, Fm, Gbm, Gm6, Abmaj7,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Am7b5 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: Bb Major, Bb Melodic minor, C Melodic minor, E Harmonic minor, G Harmonic minor, G Natural minor, A Blues, Eb Overtone, F Overtone, A Altered, B Altered, Eb Altered bb7, Gb Altered bb7, A Super locrian, B Super locrian, Eb Ultralocrian, Gb Ultralocrian, Bb Hawaiian, C Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!