Am7b5 Ukulele Chord
Played '2333' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Seventh (half-diminished)
- Intervals : A (T), C (3m), Eb (5-), G (7m),
- Alternative notation : 2 3 3 3
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative Am7b5 positions
Sorry, we do not have more positions for this chord.
- Same Position (4): Cm6, F9, Cm/A, Adim/G,
- Same Fingering (34): Bmaj7, Bm7b5, Cmaj7, Cm6, Cm7b5, Dbm, Dbmaj7, Dbm6, Dbm7b5, Dm6, Dm7b5, Ebm, Ebmaj7, Ebm6, Em, Em6, Em7b5, Fm, Gbm, Gm6, Abmaj7, C9, Db9, D9, E9, F9, Gb9, Gb9, G9, Ab9, Ab13, A9, Bb9, B9,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!