Dbm (C#m) Ukulele Chord (Position #2)
Played '1444' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA). Alternative name: Dbminor.
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
Dbm (C#m) Chord details
- Type : triad (minor)
- Intervals : Db (T), E (3m), Ab (5J),
- Formula : 1 b3 5
- Alternative notation : 1 4 4 4
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative Dbm (C#m) positions
We have 5 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (21): Am7b5, Bmaj7, Bm7b5, Cmaj7, Cm6, Cm7b5, Dbmaj7, Dbm6, Dbm7b5, Dm6, Dm7b5, Ebm, Ebmaj7, Ebm6, Em, Em6, Em7b5, Fm, Gbm, Gm6, Abmaj7,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Dbm chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: A Major, B Major, E Major, B Melodic minor, Db Melodic minor, Db Harmonic minor, F Harmonic minor, Ab Harmonic minor, Db Natural minor, Gb Natural minor, Ab Natural minor, Bb Blues, Db Blues, E Major pentatonic, Db Minor pentatonic, E Overtone, Gb Overtone, Bb Altered, C Altered, C Altered bb7, E Altered bb7, G Altered bb7, Bb Super locrian, C Super locrian, C Ultralocrian, E Ultralocrian, G Ultralocrian, B Hawaiian, Db Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!