Gbm (F#m) Ukulele Chord (Position #4)
Played '6999' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA). Alternative name: Gbminor.
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : triad (minor)
- Intervals : Gb (T), A (3m), Db (5J),
- Formula : 1 b3 5
- Alternative notation : 6 9 9 9
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative Gbm (F#m) positions
We have 3 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (21): Am7b5, Bmaj7, Bm7b5, Cmaj7, Cm6, Cm7b5, Dbm, Dbmaj7, Dbm6, Dbm7b5, Dm6, Dm7b5, Ebm, Ebmaj7, Ebm6, Em, Em6, Em7b5, Fm, Gm6, Abmaj7,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Gbm chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: A Major, D Major, E Major, E Melodic minor, Gb Melodic minor, Bb Harmonic minor, Db Harmonic minor, Gb Harmonic minor, B Natural minor, Db Natural minor, Gb Natural minor, Eb Blues, Gb Blues, A Major pentatonic, Gb Minor pentatonic, A Overtone, B Overtone, Eb Altered, F Altered, A Altered bb7, C Altered bb7, F Altered bb7, Eb Super locrian, F Super locrian, A Ultralocrian, C Ultralocrian, F Ultralocrian, E Hawaiian, Gb Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!