Gbmaj7 (F#maj7) Ukulele Chord
Played '3524' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Seventh (major)
- Intervals : Gb (T), Bb (3M), Db (5J), F (7M),
- Alternative notation : 3 5 2 4
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative Gbmaj7 (F#maj7) positions
We have 2 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (2): Gb/F, Bbm/Gb,
- Same Fingering (8): Amaj7, Bmaj7, Fmaj7, Gmaj7, Abmaj7, F/E, Gb/F, Bbm/Gb,
Scales that fit
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Gbmaj7 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke
(we do NOT list modes or uncommon scales):
Db Major, Gb Major, Bb Harmonic minor, Bb Natural minor, Eb Natural minor, A Altered bb7, A Ultralocrian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!