Bb11 (A#11) Ukulele Chord
Played '3345' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Extended (eleventh)
- Intervals : Bb (T), D (3M), F (5J), Ab (7m), C (9M), Eb (11J), We ignored 2 less important note(s) to be able to form the chord.
- Formula : 1 3 5 b7 9 11
- Alternative notation : 3 3 4 5
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative Bb11 (A#11) positions
We have 2 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (18): F7sus4, G7sus4, Ab7sus4, Db11, Eb11, Ab11, A11, Am11, Ab11, B11, D11, E11, Gsus2/Db, Dsus4/Db, Bsus2/F, Gbsus4/F, Gbsus2/C, Dbsus4/C,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Bb11 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!