Eb11 (D#11) Ukulele Chord (Position #2)
Played '88910' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
Eb11 (D#11) Chord details
- Type : Extended (eleventh)
- Intervals : Eb (T), G (3M), Bb (5J), Db (7m), F (9M), Ab (11J), We ignored 2 less important note(s) to be able to form the chord.
- Formula : 1 3 5 b7 9 11
- Alternative notation : 8 8 9 10
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative Eb11 (D#11) positions
We have 2 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (17): Db11, D11, E11, F7sus4, G7sus4, Ab7sus4, Ab11, Ab11, A11, Am11, Bb11, B11, Dbsus4/C, Gsus2/Db, Dsus4/Db, Bsus2/F, Gbsus4/F,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Eb11 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!