Ebm13 (D#m13) Ukulele Chord
Played '6686' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
- Type : Extended (minor thirteenth)
- Intervals : Eb (T), Gb (3m), Bb (5J), Db (7m), F (9M), Ab (11J), C (13M), We ignored 3 less important note(s) to be able to form the chord.
- Formula : 1 b3 5 b7 9 11 13
- Alternative notation : 6 6 8 6
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative Ebm13 (D#m13) positions
Sorry, we do not have more positions for this chord.
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Ebm13 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!