Ab7sus2 (G#7sus2) Ukulele Chord
Played '1321' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
Ab7sus2 (G#7sus2) Chord details
- Type : Suspended (dominant 7th suspended 2nd)
- Intervals : Ab (T), Bb (2M), Eb (5J), Gb (7m),
- Formula : 1 2 5 7
- Alternative notation : 1 3 2 1
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative Ab7sus2 (G#7sus2) positions
We have 3 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (3): Absus2/Gb, Ebsus4/Gb, Ebm/Ab,
- Same Fingering (15): C7sus2, Db7sus2, D7sus2, Eb7sus2, E7sus2, A7sus2, Bb7sus2, B7sus2, Absus2/Gb, Ebsus4/Gb, Asus2/G, Esus4/G, Ebm/Ab, Em/A, Fm/Bb,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Ab7sus2 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: B Major, Db Major, Gb Major, Db Melodic minor, Eb Melodic minor, Eb Harmonic minor, Bb Natural minor, Eb Natural minor, Ab Natural minor, Eb Blues, Gb Major pentatonic, Eb Minor pentatonic, Gb Overtone, Ab Overtone, C Altered, D Altered, D Altered bb7, C Super locrian, D Super locrian, D Ultralocrian, Db Hawaiian, Eb Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!