Ab7sus2 (G#7sus2) Ukulele Chord - D-Tuning
Played '1424' in d-tuning - D-Tuning (ADF#B).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
Ab7sus2 (G#7sus2) Chord details
- Type : Suspended (dominant 7th suspended 2nd)
- Intervals : Ab (T), Bb (2M), Eb (5J), Gb (7m),
- Formula : 1 2 5 7
- Alternative notation : 1 4 2 4
- Tuning : D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Alternative Ab7sus2 (G#7sus2) positions
We have 2 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (3): Absus2/Gb, Ebsus4/Gb, Ebm/Ab,
- Same Fingering (72): B7, B7sus4, Cm7, C7sus4, Db7, Db7sus4, D7, D7sus4, Eb7, Eb7sus4, E7, E7sus4, F7, Fm7b5, Gm6, Abm7, Bb7, Bb7sus4, Ddim7, Ebdim7, Edim7, Edim7, Fdim7, Fdim7, Gb9, Gbdim7, G9, Gdim7, Gdim7, Abdim7, Adim7, Bb9, Bbdim7, Bbdim7, Bdim7, Bdim7, Cdim7, Dbdim7, Dbdim7, B7sus2, C7sus2, A7sus2, Bb7sus2, Fm11, Gm11, Abm11, Am11, Bbdim7, Fdim/Eb, Absus2/F, Ebsus4/F, Abm/F, E/F, Abm/Gb, Asus2/Gb, Esus4/Gb, Absus2/Gb, Ebsus4/Gb, Bbsus2/G, Fsus4/G, Gb/G, Absus2/G, Ebsus4/G, Bb/Ab, Ebsus2/Ab, Bbsus4/Ab, Ebm/Ab, B/Ab, Ddim/Bb, Ebdim/Bb, Ebdim/B, Edim/C,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Ab7sus2 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: B Major, Db Major, Gb Major, Db Melodic minor, Eb Melodic minor, Eb Harmonic minor, Bb Natural minor, Eb Natural minor, Ab Natural minor, Eb Blues, Gb Major pentatonic, Eb Minor pentatonic, Gb Overtone, Ab Overtone, C Altered, D Altered, D Altered bb7, C Super locrian, D Super locrian, D Ultralocrian, Db Hawaiian, Eb Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!