Ab7sus2 (G#7sus2) Ukulele Chord - Baritone
Played '4344' on the baritone - G-Tuning (DGBE).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Suspended (dominant 7th suspended 2nd)
- Intervals : Ab (T), Bb (2M), Eb (5J), Gb (7m),
- Formula : 1 2 5 7
- Alternative notation : 4 3 4 4
- Tuning : G-Tuning (DGBE)
Alternative Ab7sus2 (G#7sus2) positions
We have 2 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (3): Ebm/Ab, Absus2/Gb, Ebsus4/Gb,
- Same Fingering (31): Em, Fm, Gbm, Gm, Dbm, Dm, Ebm, Fdim, Eb7sus2, G7sus2, A7sus2, B7sus2, C7sus2, Gb7sus2, Dbdim/Ab, Ddim/G, Dm/G, Dm/Ab, Gsus2/F, Ddim/A, Bb/B, Ebdim/Ab, Ebm/Ab, Bsus2/A, Gbsus4/A, Absus2/Gb, Ebdim/Bb, Gbm/C, Gbdim/Db, Dsus4/F, Ebsus4/Gb,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Ab7sus2 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: B Major, Db Major, Gb Major, Db Melodic minor, Eb Melodic minor, Eb Harmonic minor, Bb Natural minor, Eb Natural minor, Ab Natural minor, Eb Blues, Gb Major pentatonic, Eb Minor pentatonic, Gb Overtone, Ab Overtone, C Altered, D Altered, D Altered bb7, C Super locrian, D Super locrian, D Ultralocrian, Db Hawaiian, Eb Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!