Gb7sus2 (F#7sus2) Ukulele Chord - Baritone
Played '2122' on the baritone - G-Tuning (DGBE).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
- Type : Suspended (dominant 7th suspended 2nd)
- Intervals : Gb (T), Ab (2M), Db (5J), E (7m),
- Formula : 1 2 5 7
- Alternative notation : 2 1 2 2
- Tuning : G-Tuning (DGBE)
Alternative Gb7sus2 (F#7sus2) positions
We have 4 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (2): Gbsus2/E, Dbm/Gb,
- Same Fingering (31): Gm, G7sus2, Ab7sus2, A7sus2, B7sus2, C7sus2, Dbm, Dm, Ebm, Eb7sus2, Em, Fm, Fdim, Gbm, Ddim/G, Dm/G, Dbdim/Ab, Dm/Ab, Ebdim/Ab, Ebm/Ab, Ddim/A, Bsus2/A, Gbsus4/A, Ebdim/Bb, Bb/B, Gbm/C, Gbdim/Db, Gsus2/F, Dsus4/F, Absus2/Gb, Ebsus4/Gb,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Gb7sus2 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: A Major, B Major, E Major, B Melodic minor, Db Melodic minor, Db Harmonic minor, Db Natural minor, Gb Natural minor, Ab Natural minor, Db Blues, E Major pentatonic, Db Minor pentatonic, E Overtone, Gb Overtone, Bb Altered, C Altered, C Altered bb7, Bb Super locrian, C Super locrian, C Ultralocrian, B Hawaiian, Db Hawaiian,
Create your own Gb7sus2 ukulele chord pattern using the notes of the Gb7sus2 arpeggio / intervals on the fretboard :
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!