Gbsus4 (F#sus4) Ukulele Chord
Played '4122' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Suspended (fourth)
- Intervals : Gb (T), B (4J), Db (5J),
- Formula : 1 4 5
- Alternative notation : 4 1 2 2
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative Gbsus4 (F#sus4) positions
We have 3 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (1): Bsus2,
- Same Fingering (22): Csus2, Dbsus2, Dsus2, Ebsus2, Esus2, E7sus2, Fsus2, Gbsus2, Bsus2, Gb/B, Bsus2/Bb, Ebsus2/D, Bbsus4/D, Bsus2/C, Gbsus4/C, G/C, Csus2/B, Esus2/F, Bsus4/F, Csus2/Db, Gsus4/Db, Gsus4/B,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Gbsus4 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: A Major, B Major, D Major, E Major, Gb Major, B Melodic minor, E Melodic minor, Gb Melodic minor, B Harmonic minor, Gb Harmonic minor, B Natural minor, Db Natural minor, Eb Natural minor, Gb Natural minor, Ab Natural minor, Db Blues, Gb Blues, Ab Blues, A Major pentatonic, B Major pentatonic, E Major pentatonic, Db Minor pentatonic, Gb Minor pentatonic, Ab Minor pentatonic, A Overtone, B Overtone, E Overtone, Bb Altered, Eb Altered, F Altered, Bb Altered bb7, F Altered bb7, Bb Super locrian, Eb Super locrian, F Super locrian, Bb Ultralocrian, F Ultralocrian, B Hawaiian, E Hawaiian, Gb Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!