E7sus2 Ukulele Chord (Position #3)
Played '9675' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Suspended (dominant 7th suspended 2nd)
- Intervals : E (T), Gb (2M), B (5J), D (7m),
- Formula : 1 2 5 7
- Alternative notation : 9 6 7 5
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative E7sus2 positions
We have 4 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (22): Bsus2, Csus2, Dbsus2, Dsus2, Ebsus2, Esus2, Fsus2, Gbsus2, Gbsus4, Bsus2/C, Gbsus4/C, G/C, Csus2/Db, Gsus4/Db, Ebsus2/D, Bbsus4/D, Esus2/F, Bsus4/F, Bsus2/Bb, Gb/B, Csus2/B, Gsus4/B,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a E7sus2 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: A Major, D Major, G Major, A Melodic minor, B Melodic minor, B Harmonic minor, B Natural minor, E Natural minor, Gb Natural minor, B Blues, D Major pentatonic, B Minor pentatonic, D Overtone, E Overtone, Bb Altered, Ab Altered, Bb Altered bb7, Bb Super locrian, Ab Super locrian, Bb Ultralocrian, A Hawaiian, B Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!