E7sus2 Ukulele Chord (Position #2)
Played '7677' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Suspended (dominant 7th suspended 2nd)
- Intervals : E (T), Gb (2M), B (5J), D (7m),
- Formula : 1 2 5 7
- Alternative notation : 7 6 7 7
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative E7sus2 positions
We have 4 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (2): Esus2/D, Bsus4/D,
- Same Fingering (31): Cm, C7sus2, Db7sus2, D7sus2, F7sus2, Gbm, Gm, Abm, Ab7sus2, Am, Bbm, Bbdim, Bm, B7sus2, Gbdim/Db, Gdim/C, Gm/C, Gm/Db, Csus2/Bb, Gdim/D, Eb/E, Abdim/Db, Abm/Db, Esus2/D, Bsus4/D, Dbsus2/B, Abdim/Eb, Bm/F, Bdim/Gb, Gsus4/Bb, Absus4/B,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a E7sus2 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: A Major, D Major, G Major, A Melodic minor, B Melodic minor, B Harmonic minor, B Natural minor, E Natural minor, Gb Natural minor, B Blues, D Major pentatonic, B Minor pentatonic, D Overtone, E Overtone, Bb Altered, Ab Altered, Bb Altered bb7, Bb Super locrian, Ab Super locrian, Bb Ultralocrian, A Hawaiian, B Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!