Bb13 (A#13) Ukulele Chord
Played '0241' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Extended (thirteenth)
- Intervals : Bb (T), D (3M), F (5J), Ab (7m), C (9M), Eb (11J), G (13M), We ignored 3 less important note(s) to be able to form the chord.
- Formula : 1 3 5 b7 9 11 13
- Alternative notation : 0 2 4 1
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative Bb13 (A#13) positions
We have 2 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (1): Baug7,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Bb13 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!