Bb13 (A#13) Ukulele Chord
Played '1231' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Extended (thirteenth)
- Intervals : Bb (T), D (3M), F (5J), Ab (7m), C (9M), Eb (11J), G (13M),
- Alternative notation : 1 2 3 1
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative Bb13 (A#13) positions
Sorry, we do not have more positions for this chord.
- Same Position (1): Gm/Ab,
- Same Fingering (15): Bbsus2, Bsus2, C13, Db13, D13, Eb13, E13, F13, Gb13, G13, B13, Gm/Ab, Baug/A, Ebaug/A, Dbm/D,
Scales that fit
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Bb13 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke
(we do NOT list modes or uncommon scales):
Eb Major, C Natural minor,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!