Bbm6 (A#m6) Ukulele Chord
Played '0111' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Added (minor sixth)
- Intervals : Bb (T), Db (3m), F (5J), G (6M),
- Alternative notation : 0 1 1 1
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative Bbm6 (A#m6) positions
We have 2 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (3): Gm7b5, Eb9, Bbm/G,
- Same Fingering (7): Cm, Gmaj7, Gm7b5, Eb9, Bbm/G, Bm/G, Dbm/G,
Scales that fit
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Bbm6 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke
(we do NOT list modes or uncommon scales):
Ab Major, Bb Melodic minor, Ab Melodic minor, D Harmonic minor, F Harmonic minor, F Natural minor, G Blues, Db Overtone, Eb Overtone, A Altered, G Altered, Db Altered bb7, E Altered bb7, A Super locrian, G Super locrian, Db Ultralocrian, E Ultralocrian, Bb Hawaiian, Ab Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!