Eaug Ukulele Chord
Played '1003' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
Eaug Chord details
- Type : triad (augmented)
- Intervals : E (T), Ab (3M), C (6m),
- Formula : 1 3 #5
- Alternative notation : 1 0 0 3
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative Eaug positions
We have 5 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (2): Caug, Abaug,
- Same Fingering (9): Caug, Caug7, Cmaj9, C9, D9, Dm9, D7sus2, Abaug, Abaug/B,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Eaug chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: A Melodic minor, Db Melodic minor, F Melodic minor, A Harmonic minor, Db Harmonic minor, F Harmonic minor, Bb Overtone, D Overtone, Gb Overtone, C Altered, E Altered, Ab Altered, C Altered bb7, E Altered bb7, Ab Altered bb7, C Super locrian, E Super locrian, Ab Super locrian, C Ultralocrian, E Ultralocrian, Ab Ultralocrian, A Hawaiian, Db Hawaiian, F Hawaiian,
Create your own Eaug ukulele chord pattern using the notes of the Eaug arpeggio / intervals on the fretboard :
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!