Dadd9 Ukulele Chord
Played '2425' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
- Type : Added (ninth)
- Intervals : D (T), Gb (3M), A (5J), E (9M),
- Formula : 1 3 5 9
- Alternative notation : 2 4 2 5
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative Dadd9 positions
We have 2 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (3): D/E, Dsus2/Gb, Asus4/Gb,
- Same Fingering (37): A6, Bb6, Bm7, B6, Cm7, C6, Db6, Dbadd9, D6, Eb6, Ebadd9, Fm7, Fadd9, Gbadd9, Gm7, Gadd9, Abm7, Ab6, Abadd9, Bbdim, F13, Gbm13, Abm13, Am7, Db/Eb, D/E, Db/E, D/F, Ebdim/F, Gsus2/F, Dsus4/F, Gm/F, Eb/F, Dbm/F, Dsus2/Gb, Asus4/Gb, Dm/Gb,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Dadd9 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: A Major, D Major, G Major, A Melodic minor, G Melodic minor, B Natural minor, E Natural minor, Gb Natural minor, B Blues, D Major pentatonic, B Minor pentatonic, C Overtone, D Overtone, Gb Altered, Ab Altered, Gb Super locrian, Ab Super locrian, A Hawaiian, G Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!