D/F Slashed Ukulele Chord
Played '2525' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Don't know what a slash chord is? Read this
This is a real slashed chord. Altered bass note is on the C-String
- Type : Slash Chord
- Intervals : D (T), Gb (3M), A (5J), F ( / ),
- Alternative notation : 2 5 2 5
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
- Same Position (1): Dm/Gb,
- Same Fingering (37): A6, Bb6, Bm7, B6, Cm7, C6, Db6, Dbadd9, D6, Dadd9, Eb6, Ebadd9, Fm7, Fadd9, Gbadd9, Gm7, Gadd9, Abm7, Ab6, Abadd9, Bbdim, F13, Gbm13, Abm13, Am7, Db/Eb, D/E, Db/E, Ebdim/F, Gsus2/F, Dsus4/F, Gm/F, Eb/F, Dbm/F, Dsus2/Gb, Asus4/Gb, Dm/Gb,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!