Gm7 Ukulele Chord (Position #2)
Played '3535' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
- Type : Seventh (minor)
- Intervals : G (T), Bb (3m), D (5J), F (7m),
- Formula : 1 b3 5 b7
- Alternative notation : 3 5 3 5
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative Gm7 positions
We have 4 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (2): Bb6, Gm/F,
- Same Fingering (37): A6, Bb6, Bm7, B6, Cm7, C6, Db6, Dbadd9, D6, Dadd9, Eb6, Ebadd9, Fm7, Fadd9, Gbadd9, Gadd9, Abm7, Ab6, Abadd9, Bbdim, F13, Gbm13, Abm13, Am7, Db/Eb, D/E, Db/E, D/F, Ebdim/F, Gsus2/F, Dsus4/F, Gm/F, Eb/F, Dbm/F, Dsus2/Gb, Asus4/Gb, Dm/Gb,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Gm7 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: Bb Major, Eb Major, F Major, F Melodic minor, D Harmonic minor, C Natural minor, D Natural minor, G Natural minor, G Blues, Bb Major pentatonic, G Minor pentatonic, Bb Overtone, E Altered, Db Altered bb7, E Super locrian, Db Ultralocrian, F Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!