Cm7 Ukulele Chord (Position #5)
Played '810810' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Seventh (minor)
- Intervals : C (T), Eb (3m), G (5J), Bb (7m),
- Formula : 1 b3 5 b7
- Alternative notation : 8 10 8 10
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative Cm7 positions
We have 4 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (1): Eb6,
- Same Fingering (37): A6, Bb6, Bm7, B6, C6, Db6, Dbadd9, D6, Dadd9, Eb6, Ebadd9, Fm7, Fadd9, Gbadd9, Gm7, Gadd9, Abm7, Ab6, Abadd9, Bbdim, F13, Gbm13, Abm13, Am7, D/E, Dsus2/Gb, Asus4/Gb, D/F, Dm/Gb, Ebdim/F, Gsus2/F, Dsus4/F, Gm/F, Eb/F, Db/Eb, Db/E, Dbm/F,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Cm7 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: Bb Major, Eb Major, Ab Major, Bb Melodic minor, G Harmonic minor, C Natural minor, F Natural minor, G Natural minor, C Blues, Eb Major pentatonic, C Minor pentatonic, Eb Overtone, A Altered, Gb Altered bb7, A Super locrian, Gb Ultralocrian, Bb Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!