Bbsus4 (A#sus4) Ukulele Chord
Played '3311' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Suspended (fourth)
- Intervals : Bb (T), Eb (4J), F (5J),
- Formula : 1 4 5
- Alternative notation : 3 3 1 1
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative Bbsus4 (A#sus4) positions
Sorry, we do not have more positions for this chord.
- Same Position (1): Ebsus2,
- Same Fingering (14): Bsus4, Csus4, Dbsus4, Dsus4, Ebsus2, Ebsus4, Esus2, Esus4, Fsus2, Fsus4, Gbsus2, Gbsus4, Gsus2, Absus2,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Bbsus4 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: Bb Major, Db Major, Eb Major, Gb Major, Ab Major, Bb Melodic minor, Eb Melodic minor, Ab Melodic minor, Bb Harmonic minor, Eb Harmonic minor, Bb Natural minor, C Natural minor, Eb Natural minor, F Natural minor, G Natural minor, Bb Blues, C Blues, F Blues, Db Major pentatonic, Eb Major pentatonic, Ab Major pentatonic, Bb Minor pentatonic, C Minor pentatonic, F Minor pentatonic, Db Overtone, Eb Overtone, Ab Overtone, A Altered, D Altered, G Altered, A Altered bb7, D Altered bb7, A Super locrian, D Super locrian, G Super locrian, A Ultralocrian, D Ultralocrian, Bb Hawaiian, Eb Hawaiian, Ab Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!