B7sus2 Ukulele Chord
Played '2122' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Suspended (dominant 7th suspended 2nd)
- Intervals : B (T), Db (2M), Gb (5J), A (7m),
- Formula : 1 2 5 7
- Alternative notation : 2 1 2 2
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative B7sus2 positions
We have 4 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (2): Gbm/B, Bsus2/A,
- Same Fingering (31): Am, Bbm, Bm, Cm, Gbm, Gm, Abm, Bbdim, Ab7sus2, C7sus2, Db7sus2, D7sus2, E7sus2, F7sus2, Gbdim/Db, Gdim/C, Gm/C, Gm/Db, Csus2/Bb, Gdim/D, Eb/E, Abdim/Db, Abm/Db, Esus2/D, Bsus4/D, Dbsus2/B, Abdim/Eb, Bm/F, Bdim/Gb, Gsus4/Bb, Absus4/B,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a B7sus2 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: A Major, D Major, E Major, E Melodic minor, Gb Melodic minor, Gb Harmonic minor, B Natural minor, Db Natural minor, Gb Natural minor, Gb Blues, A Major pentatonic, Gb Minor pentatonic, A Overtone, B Overtone, Eb Altered, F Altered, F Altered bb7, Eb Super locrian, F Super locrian, F Ultralocrian, E Hawaiian, Gb Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!