Dbm13 (C#m13) Ukulele Chord
Played '3102' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Extended (minor thirteenth)
- Intervals : Db (T), E (3m), Ab (5J), B (7m), Eb (9M), Gb (11J), Bb (13M), We ignored 3 less important note(s) to be able to form the chord.
- Formula : 1 b3 5 b7 9 11 13
- Alternative notation : 3 1 0 2
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative Dbm13 (C#m13) positions
We have 2 other positions for this uke chord.
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Dbm13 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!