Dbm13 (C#m13) Ukulele Chord - Baritone
Played '2426' on the baritone - G-Tuning (DGBE).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Extended (minor thirteenth)
- Intervals : Db (T), E (3m), Ab (5J), B (7m), Eb (9M), Gb (11J), Bb (13M), We ignored 3 less important note(s) to be able to form the chord.
- Formula : 1 b3 5 b7 9 11 13
- Alternative notation : 2 4 2 6
- Tuning : G-Tuning (DGBE)
Alternative Dbm13 (C#m13) positions
We have 2 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (37): E6, F6, Gbm7, Gb6, Gm7, G6, Ab6, Abadd9, A6, Aadd9, Bb6, Bbadd9, Cm7, Cadd9, Dbadd9, Dm7, Dadd9, Ebm7, Eb6, Ebadd9, Fdim, C13, Ebm13, Em7, A/B, Asus2/Db, Esus4/Db, A/C, Am/Db, Bbdim/C, Dsus2/C, Asus4/C, Dm/C, Bb/C, Ab/Bb, Ab/B, Abm/C,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Dbm13 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!