Fdim Ukulele Chord (Position #3) - Baritone
Played '6464' on the baritone - G-Tuning (DGBE).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
- Type : triad (diminished)
- Intervals : F (T), Ab (3m), B (5-),
- Formula : 1 b3 b5
- Alternative notation : 6 4 6 4
- Tuning : G-Tuning (DGBE)
Alternative Fdim positions
We have 4 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (37): E6, F6, Gbm7, Gb6, Gm7, G6, Ab6, Abadd9, A6, Aadd9, Bb6, Bbadd9, Cm7, Cadd9, Dbadd9, Dm7, Dadd9, Ebm7, Eb6, Ebadd9, C13, Dbm13, Ebm13, Em7, Ab/Bb, A/B, Ab/B, A/C, Bbdim/C, Dsus2/C, Asus4/C, Dm/C, Bb/C, Abm/C, Asus2/Db, Esus4/Db, Am/Db,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Fdim chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: Gb Major, Gb Melodic minor, Ab Melodic minor, A Harmonic minor, C Harmonic minor, Eb Harmonic minor, Gb Harmonic minor, Eb Natural minor, F Blues, B Overtone, Db Overtone, F Altered, G Altered, B Altered bb7, D Altered bb7, F Altered bb7, Ab Altered bb7, F Super locrian, G Super locrian, B Ultralocrian, D Ultralocrian, F Ultralocrian, Ab Ultralocrian, Gb Hawaiian, Ab Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!