Bbm7 (A#m7) Ukulele Chord
Played '1111' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Seventh (minor)
- Intervals : Bb (T), Db (3m), F (5J), Ab (7m),
- Alternative notation : 1 1 1 1
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative Bbm7 (A#m7) positions
Sorry, we do not have more positions for this chord.
- Same Position (2): Db6, Bbm/Ab,
- Same Fingering (26): A6, Bm7, B6, Cm7, Dbm7, Db6, Dm7, D6, Ebm7, Eb6, Em7, E6, Fm7, F6, Gbm7, Gb6, Gm7, G6, Abm7, Ab6, Bbm/Ab, Bm/A, Eb/C, Cm/Bb, Em/D, Dbm/B,
Scales that fit
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Bbm7 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke
(we do NOT list modes or uncommon scales):
Db Major, Gb Major, Ab Major, Ab Melodic minor, F Harmonic minor, Bb Natural minor, Eb Natural minor, F Natural minor, Bb Blues, Db Major pentatonic, Bb Minor pentatonic, Db Overtone, G Altered, E Altered bb7, G Super locrian, E Ultralocrian, Ab Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!