Eb/C (D#/C) Slashed Ukulele Chord
Played '3333' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Don't know what a slash chord is? Read this
Eb/C (D#/C) Chord details
- Type : Slash Chord
- Intervals : Eb (T), G (3M), Bb (5J), C ( / ),
- Alternative notation : 3 3 3 3
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
- Same Position (3): Cm7, Eb6, Cm/Bb,
- Same Fingering (26): A6, Bbm7, Bm7, B6, Cm7, Dbm7, Db6, Dm7, D6, Ebm7, Eb6, Em7, E6, Fm7, F6, Gbm7, Gb6, Gm7, G6, Abm7, Ab6, Em/D, Bbm/Ab, Bm/A, Cm/Bb, Dbm/B,
Chord notes on the fretboard
Create your own Eb/C ukulele chord using the following notes :
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!